behandelen auto immuun en colitis ulserosa

Welcome to the global ISHA family of Quantum Metaphysics, Secrets in Healing, Bioresonance & Non Linear Systems

This is the only true place where all do care and all do help all. From 153 countries ...
And more to come ... :shock:

When you are a new visitor it can be overwhelming ..... right :)
For all important links and info go to the MAIN page >> press the HOME button on top left <<
And be sure to read about the FREE isha miracle cure ! Have a wonderful time coming!

NOTICE: always scroll down to the bottom to see the new messages !!!

Belgium
Robby

behandelen auto immuun en colitis ulserosa

Post by Robby » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:43 am

Beste,
Zijn er mensen die zich behandelen voor auto immuun aandoeningen, en Colitis Ulserosa.
Met wat kan ik best beginnen? Is er een bepaalde volgorde waarin ik best te werk ga.
Welke behandelingen hebben het beste resultaat?

English,

Best,
Are there people who treat themselves for autoimmune disorders, and colitis Ulserosa.
What should I start with? Is there a particular order in which I should proceed.
Which treatments have the best results?

Thank you

Indonesia
WINSW268
Site Admin

Re: behandelen auto immuun en colitis ulserosa

Post by WINSW268 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:30 pm

Robby wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:43 am

Beste,
Zijn er mensen die zich behandelen voor auto immuun aandoeningen, en Colitis Ulserosa.
Met wat kan ik best beginnen? Is er een bepaalde volgorde waarin ik best te werk ga.
Welke behandelingen hebben het beste resultaat?

English,

Best,
Are there people who treat themselves for autoimmune disorders, and colitis Ulserosa.
What should I start with? Is there a particular order in which I should proceed.
Which treatments have the best results?

Thank you

hi,friend

can start with free isha cure ,in the front page of forum.chek also isha protocol
ionic detox machine ,zapper

take a masterclass , for nls device + software isha 8d virus and hunter ,quantum meta box to remote treatment

darwin

These users thanked the author WINSW268 for the post (total 2):
Roberto Bazzurro (Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:49 pm) • MetaGrandmaster (Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:56 pm)
Rating: 6.9%