Vegeto test

Welcome to the global ISHA family of Quantum Metaphysics, Secrets in Healing, Bioresonance & Non Linear Systems

This is the only true place where all do care and all do help all. From 153 countries ...
And more to come ... :shock:

When you are a new visitor it can be overwhelming ..... right :)
For all important links and info go to the MAIN page >> press the HOME button on top left <<
And be sure to read about the FREE isha miracle cure ! Have a wonderful time coming!

NOTICE: always scroll down to the bottom to see the new messages !!!

France
cube3j

Vegeto test

Post by cube3j » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:56 pm

Hello,

Question about the Vegeto test in the MasterClasses 1 video
At 1:50:00 of the video, Wim is speaking about the Phytotherapy and he says that we have to be very careful when we do a vegeto test as the body is affected during this test.
He shows the vegeto test ( with SALVIA OFFICINALIS) with a strenghtening of 49% and does a Phytotherapy (by clicking on the image) with a strenghtening of 50%.
So I wonder why doing a Phytoterapy which allow to get only 1% more if the vegeto test do nearly all the job (49%).
What the differences between the 2 treatments.

Thanks
Jean Jacques

United States of America
john caldwell

Re: Healthy organ graph

Post by john caldwell » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:15 am

cube3j wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:19 am
Hello,
Question about the graphs. During the analysis of an organ, i suppose that the results is given (red and blue graph) by a calculation between the analyse organ informations and an healthy organ informations in the data base. Does it exist a way to visualize the graphs of the healthy organs of the data base ?
Thanks in advance
JJ.Josset
that's an interesting observation. The "organoprep" topic has such graphs. I believe they are also used in the "entropy analysis"
These users thanked the author john caldwell for the post:
AKL5599 (Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:02 pm)
Rating: 3.45%

Romania
claudiu

Re: Vegeto test

Post by claudiu » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:34 am

Hi,

I would like to ask you about the following scenario. I was doing vegeto test for a homeopatic remedy for an organ for the front view it is showing a increasing of 60% but for the back view of that organ it is showing a decrease in energy with lets say 30%. What to do in that case? Will be ok to administer that homeopatic remedy or not for that organ?

Thanks,
Claudiu

These users thanked the author claudiu for the post:
levantesalud (Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:39 am)
Rating: 3.45%

Spain
levantesalud

Post by levantesalud » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:40 am

claudiu wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:34 am

Hi,

I would like to ask you about the following scenario. I was doing vegeto test for a homeopatic remedy for an organ for the front view it is showing a increasing of 60% but for the back view of that organ it is showing a decrease in energy with lets say 30%. What to do in that case? Will be ok to administer that homeopatic remedy or not for that organ?

Thanks,
Claudiu

Hello Claudiu, I tell you what I would do (there are surely more valid options):

1. Establish priority according to CSS and entropy: If you make a nest and the previous part has higher entropy and especially worse CSS, it would give you priority and yes, it would apply the homeopathic remedy. She would then compensate the back with metatherapy in each session.
  2. You can make 2 specific remedies, one for each part to enhance them and put them on the same physical support (water, paraffin, homeopathic balls of sucrose, etc.)
  3. Find another remedy that does not harm any part (it has thousands of etalons) and that reinforces the 2 parts (organ preparations and lithotherapy are my favorites) and it will have solved the problem.

I hope I have helped.

A hug.

These users thanked the author levantesalud for the post (total 2):
Carlos Colon (Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:25 pm) • Nada Kuzmin (Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:33 pm)
Rating: 6.9%

A big hug, peace and love to all.

" Lo que pienses lo serás, lo que sientas lo atraerás, lo que imagines lo crearás "
" The What you think you will be, what you feel you will attract, what you imagine you will create "

https://www.misaludconsciente.com/
info@misaludconsciente.com

Romania
claudiu

Post by claudiu » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:15 am

Hi,

I would like to ask you about the following situation when appears "1" on the organ scanned lets say with 8D LRIS. I understood that in that situation is not recommended to do any therapy as the organ is regenerating (new born)... is that true?
Also lets say for thyroid gland on the front after scanning appears 1 and 2, but on the back view it is also having 4 and 5. It is safe to do only then for the back part of the gland therapy using 8D or should be left to do that by itself as in the front it is in process of regeneration.

Thanks,
Claudiu

Italy
Roberto Bazzurro
Site Admin

Post by Roberto Bazzurro » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:49 am

Dear Claudiu,
the frequencies of each organ, tissue and cell have been isolated over time and therefore inserted in non-linear system database. Anyway the thyroid from behind is more important.