BIOPLASM device

Welcome to the global ISHA family of Quantum Metaphysics, Secrets in Healing, Bioresonance & Non Linear Systems

This is the only true place where all do care and all do help all. From 153 countries ...
And more to come ... :shock:

When you are a new visitor it can be overwhelming ..... right :)
For all important links and info go to the MAIN page >> press the HOME button on top left <<
And be sure to read about the FREE isha miracle cure ! Have a wonderful time coming!

NOTICE: always scroll down to the bottom to see the new messages !!!

France
cube3j

BIOPLASM device

Post by cube3j » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:00 am

Hello
I just got to know ISHA and I'm new on this forum.
I bought a BIOPLASM device (unfortunatly not with ISHA) and I would like to know if somebody as an experience with this device.
My problem is the following : the use of the resonant chamber is completly inconsistent. It's never the same thing.
As I had a doubt, I asked a friend of me to analyse the signals with a scoope on the input/output jack of the cup and there is no signal either during the reprinter or the vegeto test ext.
May be the signal is too low to be analysed but when I do the same measure on the Bio-Sensor (Head phone) I a have signals.
I have also some inconsistents results during the organs analysis but I'm going first to buy the MasterClasses videos.

Can anybody help me ?
Thanks a lot
Jean Jacques

France
cube3j

Re: BIOPLASM device

Post by cube3j » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:34 am

Hello
Thanks a lot for your quick answer.
I ask this question because I intend to buy à new device with ISHA as mine from other company, doesn't work correctly (no input/output) signal on the CUP jack.

Edited by mgm > no promotion of other brands here, it is rule nr 5 (see on top of main page)
ScreenShot_20200121110605.png

And no false statements, just use your eyes and read and look at the photos<[/i] :!:
And if you have specific questions, we are happy to help, please go to the webshop and create a ticket.

And study The ISHA Apprentice Masters Classes ..... then you know how all works ..... :idea:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jean Jacques

Luxembourg
dusa

Re: BIOPLASM device

Post by dusa » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:23 am

Hi cube3j

I also have a bioplasm besides two methapatia hunters.

The bioplasm is similar to the PHYSIOSCAN sold in France while the metapathia hunter is similar to the Metatron of 2013.

The way I understood the vegeto test, the product in the cup is analysed trough a 4.9 GIGAHERTZ TESLA COIL in order to get its blue and red ultralow frequencies spectrum curves. However the curves are not submitted electromagneticaly to the organ investigated but mathematicaly to the organ curves by non linear calculations. If that is not the case as Wim master wrote it I would stop using it because it could do more harm than good.