Surprise ! The Healing Arts Project by Nicola

In this area all fundraising projects are welcome. Open your own fundraising topic, give a reason and description. Provide a paylink for your good project. Give update on the project.
*Warning we do not like negative reactions on fundraisers. So be loving and caring, please.
Treat others as thy would like to be treated.
User avatar Austria
Nicola Alexandra Hajdu

SURPRISE ! The Healing Arts Project by Nicola

Post by Nicola Alexandra Hajdu » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:39 am

Dear Donators!

Once you make me able to place an order with MIDI-Sprout i'm thinking to get a Syrian Rue as a 4th Healing plant. Peganum harmala alias Syrian Rue contains high levels of harmine, which is a sedative hallucinogen and mao-inhibitor often mixed with DMT plants. Syrian Rue can also contribute something in getting rid of brain parasites. I need to be very careful where i buy the seeds. Will require me a deeper digging. If someone of you knows a gardener who raises a Syrian Rue, please feel free to give me his/her email. If the gardener isn't available online then i hope that you will deliver my message to him/her.

It would be cool to get a young Syrian Rue as i read that they are very hard to grow and take a long time to develop strongly. With the Citrus Tree, the Moringa Tree, Jiaogulan & Syrian Rue we gain a powerful energetic power for the Healing Arts Album. :mrgreen: Just by the way, ...i'm also brainstorming for the Album's name. Healing Arts is a sub-category of the Ambient music genre. I'm kind of resonating with "Flora rememdium" which means botanical remedies. The name brings it to the point what the listener can expect from the album.

The name can also work as positive Affirmation as we became depended on "outside sources" which give us a ready to integrate interpretation, so to speak. Sounds weird but look around, ...many are looking for acclaimed persons and listening to established structures who tell them what to do, what to expect etc... I'm missing our creator awareness, who creates consciously and therefore decides the associated meaning of everything that is. In other words we have to take back the sense of eminence.

For the meanwhile we can train it by integrating all things which we are resonating with positively. And those things with a positive meaning can levitate us. That's why i will name the Album "Flora rememdium". And the tracks names will make sense, furthermore named after the invited Healing Plants which shared their healing power with us. So therefore the current anticipated track list could go like this:
1) Moringa oleifera part 1 - golden shower tree - Cassia fistulosa - 10:00
2) Moringa oleifera part 2 - 10:00
3 Moringa oleifera part 3 - 10:00
4) Buddha's hand - 佛手柑 - Citrus Tree - 10:00
5) Jiaogulan - 絞股藍 - stranded blue plant - 10:00
6) Syrian Rue - esfand - Peganum harmala - 10:00
7) ? - 10:00
Keep in mind that this tracklist is not absolute final yet. It may receive little changes depending on, ....for instance, if i will be able to get high class Syrian Rue Seeds or ready to use Syrian Rue plant in perfect condition. It may be also possible that we can integrate a fifth Healing plant. And maybe i can make one of the three slots - currently reserved for Moringa - free if i'm able to integrate all MW frequencies on both tracks. My goal is to achieve soundscapes with a pleasant sound and calm quality. It shouldn't irritate the listener or it will be hard for them to let the mind rest you know.

Last but not least, ...i want to show you a screenshot from my PayPal to proof that the money is collected and reserved for the Healing Arts Project. I will add - as promised - the donations from Spooky2 forum, which isn't on the PayPal account. The current balance shows only 195,04 USD because PayPal is adding fees. Of course they do, or else it would be a "zero sume game" to them, so to speak. This means, yeah, i still need your help. Help me as much as you all can. I will also contribute something from my pocket as much as i can.

Don't forget that i also have to pay VAT and who knows if the seller is willing to accept the "trick" to fool the customs. If he doesn't i'm out of luck and so therefore have to expect to pay customs as well. And i'm sure you all want me to get the Syrian Rue as well, right ? Maybe you also want me to get a Crystal Pyramid or a Chakra Set with original Crystal Singing Bowls. Both instruments are in a price range between 200 - 300$. The most important factor IS MIDI-Sprout. Without this unique interface i can't make the Healing Arts project happen and would have to withdraw and send back all the provided donations.
PayPal_Balance.png
PayPal_Balance_23.4.2017.png
This is a little thriller here, knowing that i'm very close to get an important device which isn't always available in the store. I know i'm nagging too much but understand my feelings. It's like a situation where you feel that a big dream might come true for you. You can face your dream but you are a few steps away from it to make it reality, ....and that's how i feel at this moment. I know i'm asking much but i will do my best to deliver you an interesting and useful Album.

Much Love
Nicola

“Everything in Life is Vibration” – Albert Einstein.
Donate-> HERE
http://www.ambientmusic.at <- My Website
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAAP86 ... ij0PeuZQ0w <- Youtube Profil
https://twitter.com/Nicola_Hajdu?lang=de <- Profil on Twitter
-

User avatar Austria
Nicola Alexandra Hajdu

Re: The Healing Arts Project by Nicola

Post by Nicola Alexandra Hajdu » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:44 am

Dear Donators!

Here is the first Moringa related report. I will keep you posted on the development and remember, we have NO RISKS here as i have plenty of Moringa Seeds available. Moringa is able to grow to a useable size within two weeks. With useable i mean enough body size to clip on them, once i have MIDI-Sprout to start the first creations with the Moringa Tree. I will equally energize them. Once they popup from the soil and have their first leaves, i will cut their a tiny piece of DNA material and use it with Spooky2 Remote BN all at once.

If everything goes according to the plan then we should have soon six young Moringa babies. :D And if everything goes wrong no matter what i try then i will buy a Adult Moringa. This is what i promised my Donators and i keep my promises, i'm very serious about this Project. It has also a spiritual meaning for me, so don't worry. The little box in the video is a germination box. I hope you could understand my pronunciation. It is a challenge for me to record videos, especially in English due accent issues and nervousness, that i fail to pronounce in an understandable fashion you know.

Expect new Moringa related reports in one or two weeks and expect general news relating with the Healing Arts project on a regular basis.

Much Love
Nicola
These users thanked the author Nicola Alexandra Hajdu for the post:
metamaster (Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:37 am)
Rating: 8.33%

Donate-> HERE
-

User avatar Austria
Nicola Alexandra Hajdu

Re: The Healing Arts Project by Nicola

Post by Nicola Alexandra Hajdu » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:11 am

Dear Donators!

It turns out that Echo Lee's resources are too much occupied. I regret that i reacted to her email. I should have known that she wouldn't find the time. Now i'm the "bad one" again, because i gave response and asked for her help. How rude & selfish from me! Others are dying while i'm occupied with things belonging to Art.

Well, ...i didn't bother everyone with the status-report of my Mum's health. It's her responsibility and it is my concern. Life goes on, ...as they say. I wish i had a fine soldering station. I lack of heart & talent with scolding cables anyway. So therefore need to find a different source, which will cost me a bunch of extra cash.

I will be lucky enough if i get hands on MIDI-Sprout. Everything else is out of reach for me at this moment. Should i marry an old dirty millionaire ? Nooooo waaayyyy! :mrgreen:

Much Love
Nicola
These users thanked the author Nicola Alexandra Hajdu for the post (total 2):
metamaster (Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:38 am) • Thomas Seis (Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:33 am)
Rating: 16.67%

Donate-> HERE
-

User avatar Netherlands
metamaster

Echo Lee of spooky2 too occupied ??

Post by metamaster » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:42 am

Echo Lee of spooky2 too occupied ?? Strange since she offered to help first.... but what is that is.

Marry a old miljoniair ? No, go for the heart. You are a frequency girly.

NOTE: perhaps you can put the cables photo's or link, so we can have a look.

And how much dor the cables cost ?
These users thanked the author metamaster for the post (total 2):
Thomas Seis (Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:34 am) • Nicola Alexandra Hajdu (Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:51 pm)

All diseases are Parasites & Genetic & Curse & Home Electra, related :idea:
Use the free ISHA cure - Ionic Detox - Power Zapper - Colloidal Silver - dr Clark Tincture - DHEA - dmso - 8D+Hunter !

User avatar Netherlands
metamaster

Re: A little surprise for Nicola ....

Post by metamaster » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:31 pm

A little surprise.

It is just about helping the young ones among us ....

You wanted to become a true member of the NLS community, correct ?

And you wanted to help your mother ..... we do honor this feelings.

And well, in fact, i have here on my desk a brand NEW 3D NLS just received from Singularity .....

I asked the universe if i was allowed to give it to you. And i am.

But my designer has to make some pictures but i expect i can sent this complete unit to you within
2 weeks at most. So please be patient, it will come.

So this one wish is already completed now, i hope and believe people will give from the heart so the project
you are working on may happen to be created.

Bright Qi and much love from the ISHA team and Mr. Ken from Singularity.

Note: sent me your name + address by pm please so i can arrange things :mrgreen:
Attachments
1536288273.jpg
1536288273.jpg (76.21 KiB) Viewed 581 times
3dnls.png
IMG_20170421_034621.jpg
IMG_20170421_034619.jpg
IMG_20170421_034612.jpg
IMG_20170421_034605.jpg
Nicola Alexandra Hajdu (Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:51 pm) • Thomas Seis (Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:10 pm)

Use the free ISHA cure - Ionic Detox - Power Zapper - Colloidal Silver - dr Clark Tincture - DHEA - dmso - 8D+Hunter !

User avatar Austria
Nicola Alexandra Hajdu

Re: Surprise ! The Healing Arts Project by Nicola

Post by Nicola Alexandra Hajdu » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:04 pm

Dear Wim!

Regards Echo, i don't know what else she wanted to talk with me. I thought she wanted to remake with me "on the behalf of what happened" in the forum. If someone has the time to request for a talk, then i - from my logic - thought that i wouldn't bother her if i make a request and reopen the conversation, like it used to do. Her message from early morning didn't say that she wouldn't want to help me but she gave a feel like i would expect too much from her.

And by telling me, that she is busy helping a dying one at this moment, then this gave me the impression like an Angel wanting me to release my Selfishness. Yes, i'm rude then i'm asking for help and i'm an Angel too then i give. How crazy is that ? I'm sorry but this world is so what upside down from my perspective. It just doesn't compute and i can't get along with ways how Homo Sapiens live.

I don't say that we shouldn't help each other. Of course we should but why is it always about Sacrifice & are Humans really able to help others if we haven't learned to help themselves or even not have the time to ALSO take care themselves ?!? Does this makes sense, when i believe in BALANCE ? I'm rude, if i also DARE to make requests once for a while ? These are questions that the Spooky Team will not able to answer me because they DON'T understand me at all.

And i also don't want someone to help me just out of pity or to maintain a positive image, IF the latter one was true. From my perspective, letting me know that she has a lot to do and therefore asking me for my understanding - SUDDENLY - once i expressed my request concerning the cable left me speechless and didn't do any good to the conversation climax. And by letting me know that she has to give a helping hand for a dying one, tells me that she has to do better things than to get occupied by "my personal things".

I mean what's that ? I thought she wanted to help FROM THE HEART. And i even lowered the financial aspect by requesting for making me the cable and that would have counted as a big contribution for my "personal thing". This really touched my heart you know. Inducing a bad conscience is a sign that she hasn't the awareness level to feel my perspective. I understand her missions statement and i still find it noble what she does. I don't want to hurt her publicity here. But if i know that i DON'T HAVE THE TIME for Nicola's "personal things" then why bother talking to me after a long time ?!?

Hey, Homo sapiens, i know that I'm not perfect and that many can't deal with my emotional drives and reflections. I know that my mirroring hurts but i wouldn't mirror at all if i wouldn't be overwhelmed by the society and many practiced rituals which are taken as "NORM"al. To me they are not but i'm trying hard to adapt at least to a point where i can blend with this craziness a little bit. And Echo should already have a great understanding of my issues.

This is why i said that i regret to have answered her mail. I suggested her to end the conversation and i promised that i will never bother her with my "personal" things, so she can fully concentrate on her noble mission to rescue dying ones. And here is another thing that i don't understand, ...i used to talk with her stuff workers as well. Friendly good people and i stumbled by chance on a "gofundme" profile from a young girl who is suffering a higher stage of Lyme disease.

She might be not a dying one but i thought it wouldn#t hurt to let Spooky know about her profile and expressed story. I wanted them to talk to a healer, who is cooperating with them. And i got the response that they can't do that because he is a customer as well, or something like that. Okey, ...well, so i did contact this person and give him the link. Maybe he will take the heart and help. If not, then i did what i could.

With these strict rules, that the Core decided to go for the "safety's sake" i wonder how much support they can give to "dying ones" if they don't allow themselves to answer questions like, ...how to treat this and that. This is another aspect which leaves me puzzled. I don't see how long such a messed up society will be able to maintain itself with all this fear from the system and practicing beliefs leading to all the mess we are confronted with. That's why i keep saying that we are partly to blame.

It wouldn't be spirituality if we wouldn't finally break from these shackles and perform with a different awareness. Being in victim mode gives only a limited view to a smaller horizon, consequently with lesser options. I know that I'm in victim mode as well. So i do reflect myself, don't worry but i'm also mirroring my Brothers & Sisters with the hope that they learn to help themselves and see the false doings as the REAL culprits of the complete mess world wide.

You remember that David Bourke wanted to buy me MIDI-Sprout. He didn't observe the web as deep as i did to get Samuel's website but IF he just had more time, i'm sure he would have purchased me MIDI-Sprout. He had no time for me back then, once i asked him to cooperate with me on a music project (he is a Musician from the heart as well, not just a gifted novelist).

I got told that he is too sick, so this is as it is and i shut down the conversation with Echo because i'm dammmmnnnn tired to circle around in a swirl of the same misunderstandings. This shows me not only my inabilities to properly blend with our society PLUS my shadows too, as every human has a light & shadow and both sides have to be accepted, getting in balance. So yes, as every human, i'm sometimes good & sometimes bad, depending on the person's view and taste.

Why are we automatically judging anyone ? This like a reflex which i also do but the difference is that i don't feel natural at all while others even don#t go so deep to ask themselves on such a level. Sometimes i really think that i don't belong here and that i'm too much for many, therefore they can't handle me. And that contributes a lot to the human being that i became today. I have a hard time to trust in words. If they are empty or not inspired with positive feelings then it is not possible to reach my heart anymore.

I conclude that i would have to be one of the "dying ones" in order to qualify to request something. And i think that i didn't make an impossible request. The cable which i'm looking into it is very similar to the cable needed for Spooky treatments. This should be child's play for her technicians to make come true. I will explain the details later on in my PM. I promised to visit my Mum this evening. Will be at home at late evening again.

I'm sorry for my complicated existence. I'm sorry that i can't understand our society and most lifestyles and i'm sorry that i was so selfish to have all your attention and that i ever demanded for a fundraising on the Spooky forum and continued a fundraising for my Art project here. I'm such a very terrible person. Everyone should detest me and my selfish being. Because there are many "dying ones" every day i'm NOT allowed to concentrate on a Healing Arts project and get together the components. I'm only a "good person" if i would devote my self in a total sacrifice.

Much Love
Nicola

Donate-> HERE
-

User avatar Netherlands
metamaster

Post by metamaster » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:23 pm

Our dearest Nicola,

It is possible Echo has something important going on. Surely if she is helping a dying person....
I got a feeling who that person might be. So please be patience..... patience is gold.

God has a plan for you ....as for all, so do not hurry, just watch, observe and learn.

You are not to blame or to be judged, nor by others nor ....... yourself.

Some people do not realize how special you are.

I sensed already a year ago, you are a special being with a task.

Sometimes you get overloaded with all and i hear it ... i am also a musician who guided many.

But again, you must not hurry. Take the time.

And most important forgive. It is the greatest blessing for you and all involved in the development of your path and others....

You are very sensitive and good hearted, hold on to these, the rest......., let it go and smile.

Focus on the creative energies and become a master of life.

Bright Qi
These users thanked the author metamaster for the post (total 3):
Thomas Seis (Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:27 pm) • Nicola Alexandra Hajdu (Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:02 pm) • Mac Meyer (Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:08 pm)
Rating: 25%

User avatar Austria
Nicola Alexandra Hajdu

Post by Nicola Alexandra Hajdu » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:00 pm

Apropos forgiveness, ...i want to take the chance to tell "Rene Loweneck" that you may have the FULL credit of what i did because you are the first member who introduced MW frequency to the Spooky community. I mean, ...i even didn't remember a conversation between us nor do i remember your participation on the "Frequency Vault". Where have you been when i tried to animate the community to participate on the MW calculations to refill the forum with as much discoveries and ready to use presets as possible ?

I must be wrong and overseen your efforts. I'm sure you offered your knowledge but I'm different. It may be not obvious by the first sight, as i'm asking for support by now, as i switched the role so to speak, previously a supporting force and now downgraded something like a beggar. But i can swear to everything what i love that my main focus never has been to be "first" in something but rather to just share what i discovered and to oppose the Pharmaindustry which i partly blame for my Mothers increased Asthma frequency.

So i had my own backgrounds relief my stress caused by a upsidedown world which makes not much sense from my perspective. I often fail & don't know how to react properly to 3D mind based mentality. So guess what, this is social phobia as long as the system exists. Please BE THE NUMBER ONE. I heard this from a forum member who told me about your claim. So be it, you are the number one and keep your EGO pushing to it's fullest level until you get sick of it. I never played an crucial part on Spooky forum.

I just offered spontaneously with no particular goal except to fight Big Pharma and support something i believe in -> Alternative Medicine of all sorts, Mother Nature & Spirituality. I hope this is very clear by now.

@Wim

I can forgive anyone, that isn't problem here. The problem is that i can't interact with certain degree of 3D mindset anymore. Thus makes me unable to continue conversations with those who obviously didn't understand me or perhaps never were honest with me and with themselves. Again, i'm not perfect and i for myself dwell in 3D more or less. Let's call it 3D Society allergy. I know that this is only of temporary but i grow tired about this, i want to concentrate on the positive things and share this with everyone.

I guess that's how most Artists are. And maybe our purpose is exactly that, to raise the vibration but feel the crowd, which is not easy. That's when i get overloaded. Also from situations when i don't know how to react and my mind is blown away. These are the moments when my heart tells me to get in background and give up on something that doesn't work out. I require a flawlessly flow and i need more Humans of your level. You are settled because you learned to help yourself first. And you understand the complexity with Artists.

It may be a 3D stereotype but we can't deny it#s existence. And even though i know that my EGO is of artificial origin, therefore a container programmed with beliefs and knowledge, i get confronted with my & others emotions. So the challenge remains to learn, as you correctly said. I don't think that i have a lot in common with Echo. I might have more in common with David but he also didn't have time although i have to include that David WANTED something very similar and was ready to share with me all his Music software to make it happen.

And i felt that i wanted him to participate on the Music. He wanted a Brainwave Entrainment Album and Spooky would have played an important part in this. I couldn't fulfill his wish because i wanted to expand, therefore to have a little team of experts to select the right frequencies. During this time, i was a fresh Spooky2 User and had not the same overview as today. And i wasn't aware of MIDI-Sprout & Music for Plants device. The reason why i feel ready now is that i have a vast collection frequencies, plus thanks to Manuel & Jadran i got additional tools to calculate every Chemical Formula or MW of a desired substance.

And by understanding the positive effects of Minerals & Vitamins, and as they can be found in several Healing Plants i feel more confident about this. Plus hopefully having an interface soon, which allows me to invite the Plants to showcase their musical abilities is so beautiful, so authentic, ....an organic art, if you will. I try to avoid very close friendships because i don't want to experience more disappointments. I give nothing about status. For me all are the same. I love everyone but our EGOS are giving a tuff challenge. And this realm is of very low vibration.

It got better but also very chaotic. Concerning Midi-Sprout, i'm worried that i will not get hands on it very soon. I wouldn't worry so much if they would produce it on a larger scale. In an emergency i will have to sell my Spooky Rig to ensure that i will get it as soon as possible. You can not expect from an inspired Artist to rest. When inspiration strikes it has to happen NOW and not in two months or even in three years. :) I'm dreaming about this interface since Summer 2016. How much longer should i wait ?

As i told, i'm ready to forgo on some stuff for the coming month. I will eat less and i will not be able to buy me a Wild Yams Cream. I also wanted to replace one of my Osmosis Filter and get a Silverdoc for my Mum. Instead, i will forgo on everything and invest in the remaining sum. I will wait for Sam's response. If he says that MIDI-Sprout can be delivered when i will place an order with his shop. Regarding cable & your surprising offer, i will write you a PM. Thank you for your patience. It isn't easy to have me on board. Don't say that i did not warn you.

Much Love
Nicola

Donate-> HERE
-

User avatar Austria
Nicola Alexandra Hajdu

Post by Nicola Alexandra Hajdu » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:09 am

Dear Donators!

Listen to what a beautiful lilly does with an Eurorack Modular Synthesizer. This soundscape sounds so deep and adventurous but yet very peaceful. :) As you can see using electrodes isn't of any problem when the leaves are big but try this with grass or baby plants and you will cause hurtful pain. This isn't our purpose, right ?

This is why i'm so much after a Jack Audio to "toothless" Alligator Clips cable. They should have done this in the first place, in my humble opinion. Because Alligator clips allow to clip on every kind of plant. Also Moosy plants could be clipped. I'm wondering if a Moringa seed would already have consciousness, ...perhaps it could be possible to clip on the border of it's outer shell. I might try it, once i have MIDI-Sprout. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eu8HsH ... e=youtu.be

Much Love
Nicola

Donate-> HERE
-

User avatar Netherlands
metamaster

Cables and clips

Post by metamaster » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:02 am

Dear Nicola,

The cable is not a problem, its a mono mini jack with tens patches...... logically i expected it.

I can make such a cable and insert it in the shipment of the 3D

I will also insert some alligators BUT i must warn you .....

The contact with alligator clips is not good enough to produce the desired results and the pressure will hurt the leaves.

You really need sticky patches for a good signal, i have enough so i will add them too.

The best would be contactgel for a good contact.

So i will make a tootless alligator cable but you have to use it with contactgel and the results are far from sticky pads ....
Thomas Seis (Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:44 am) • Nicola Alexandra Hajdu (Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:11 pm)