Surprise ! The Healing Arts Project by Nicola

In this area all fundraising projects are welcome. Open your own fundraising topic, give a reason and description. Provide a paylink for your good project. Give update on the project.
*Warning we do not like negative reactions on fundraisers. So be loving and caring, please.
Treat others as thy would like to be treated.
User avatar Austria
Nicola Alexandra Hajdu

Re: Surprise ! The Healing Arts Project by Nicola

Post by Nicola Alexandra Hajdu » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:44 pm

Dear Everyone!

I uploaded a short video on Youtube, which can be reached through the following link:
https://youtu.be/UghFOmNmTpE

The title says it all, i videoed a playful Rubbertree during it's musically mood. I decided to record the session out of spontaneity. :) The Rubbertree plays the Subtractor Synthesizer in Reason's Rack via MIDI-Sprout. I will definitely save and create a more sophisticated patch for it to build on a Ambient soundscape because that's one thing that Plants can't do for us but we for them. ;) I have to add that every Plant is able to improve musically, especially if you invite them more often and let them witness their own performance. The results are always unique and fascinating. Sometimes the arrangement can be pretty complex. I guess that daytime, inspiration, mood, the environment, the overall condition and a closer relationship are the key factors. Ps: That's the significant difference & advantage with Houseplants who are always close by.

Much Love
Nicola
These users thanked the author Nicola Alexandra Hajdu for the post:
Thomas Seis (Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:37 pm)
Rating: 8.33%

“Everything in Life is Vibration” – Albert Einstein.
Donate-> HERE
http://www.ambientmusic.at <- My Website
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAAP86 ... ij0PeuZQ0w <- Youtube Profil
https://twitter.com/Nicola_Hajdu?lang=de <- Profil on Twitter
-

United States of America
Alex Escalante

Post by Alex Escalante » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:34 pm

Nicola you have an excellent project. Each time I enter this forum I learn something new and now I Iearned something from your project. Congratulations keep moving forward with this is very interesting.

Good luck
These users thanked the author Alex Escalante for the post:
Nicola Alexandra Hajdu (Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:10 pm)

User avatar Austria
Nicola Alexandra Hajdu

Post by Nicola Alexandra Hajdu » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:24 pm

Thank you Alex! I hope that a project like this will inspire as many as possible to reconnect with Mother Nature. That's the bottom message and Art is just one of many possible ways to reconnect with the natural source, a part of our divine origin. I believe that the collective is on a crucial moment. At one hand we - the whole Planet - is going through a Spiritual Evolution and at the other hand it is a great opportunity for an reunion with Gaia and take responsibility for the global mess. Once we achieved a planetary consciousness we will expand our awareness. If i'm not mistaken,... then next levels would be galactic & universal consciousness. I'm grateful for Data Garden who are responsible for the development of MIDI-Sprout. :)

Much Love
Nicola

Donate-> HERE
-

User avatar Austria
Nicola Alexandra Hajdu

Post by Nicola Alexandra Hajdu » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:15 pm

Hi everyone!

The following video contains a juicy, obviously short but nonetheless intriguing lecture of that fact that plants have conscious. Are plants conscious? Have a listen to Stefano Mancuso talking at the TEDxGranVíaSalon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBGt5OeAQFk.

Much Love
Nicola
These users thanked the author Nicola Alexandra Hajdu for the post (total 3):
Thomas Seis (Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:53 am) • Roberto Bazzurro (Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:55 am) • Alex Escalante (Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:16 pm)
Rating: 25%

Donate-> HERE
-

Italy
Roberto Bazzurro

Post by Roberto Bazzurro » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:59 am

Nicola,
it is interesting that the Heartmath institute too conduct some researches on the trees. they can communicate each other at distance and predict earthquakes, affect and reflect our moods. 8-)
These users thanked the author Roberto Bazzurro for the post (total 2):
Thomas Seis (Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:57 am) • Nicola Alexandra Hajdu (Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:56 pm)
Rating: 16.67%

User avatar Austria
Nicola Alexandra Hajdu

Post by Nicola Alexandra Hajdu » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:26 pm

Yes Roberto, there is so much we have forgotten about the divine roots. This is why there is a given mystery although we know the truth, deep down in our hearts. :) Many know about Dolphin's healing ability with Ultrasonic transmission. We intuitively like them. Also a whole Forest keeps transmitting frequencies (this is why i call them Orgon Generators). Plants exchange with everything there is. I too do believe that they are aware of their surroundings and they may have a higher understanding in terms of spirituality as well. It is up to us to take on every possible opportunity. I mean, ...they keep sending and listening despite all the drive in the name of profit, recognition and hyper-materialism. That's a great example of UNCONDITIONAL love or else we wouldn't feel calm and welcomed at all. Science has a chance to evolve and serve for the Planet's well-being. Open-minded researchers with a holistic view favor open-ended research anyway, which gives hope for a complete paradigm-shift.

Much Love
Nicola
Roberto Bazzurro (Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:15 am)

Donate-> HERE
-

User avatar Austria
Nicola Alexandra Hajdu

Post by Nicola Alexandra Hajdu » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:37 pm

I have to add that inside a Forest, the tendency of experiencing relaxation is usual and because of the relaxed condition it is easier to sort out thoughts, to enjoy meditation or to receive inspiration or even having an easier decision-making comes flawlessly as suddenly many solutions pop out like sprouts from soil. This above-mentioned phenomenon has different explanations, depending on the individuals belief-system and backgrounds. Someone who studied Psychology probably would remind us on an well-known saying that goes with "The strength is to be found in serenity". While a Neurologist will eventually tell us that a certain biochemical state needs to be achieved to gain this favorable balance.

Other disciplines which are closer to natural Science may try to explain it by the positive occupied association which we USUALLY have with a natural environment. Unfortunately this may not be true with victims of dramatic events like in terms of crime or accidents or phobia with certain elements such tick bite (my Mum is too worried about them) or any other creatures. Thankfully, these extraordinary cases don't correspond to generality. I see signs of hope with the science sector because more & more scientists are cooperating together to solve and explain mysteries. Cooperation is important to connect the dots or else the greater picture can't be understood & revealed.

It is only a matter of time when we will going to witness a seamless teamwork between School & Complementary Medicine as well. Everyone is able to comprehend that both sides qualify to be useful. For instance, if i break my leg then i would consult a emergency ambulance in a hospital while i keep avoiding Non-metabolizable substances and try to remedy nutrient deficiencies otherwise labeled as a disease within the Big Pharma cartel. Bone fractures are avoidable with a correct diet and regularly walks in greenery or - at least - with intake of supplements such D3, Calcium, Magnesium,... A profit orientated network will never reveal the cause of all the available diagnosis, mostly available in the concentrated areas. Truly useful advises will not come from them. At this moment we have to either consult holistic healers/Docs or to research on our own of all the already available solutions. The inner doctor in us is able to fish out the needed bits from the knowledge pool.

Just by the way, not a few who are giving a serious try with Energy Medicine related devices often seem to forget that an already weakened immune-system meets a more difficult situation to pull out the maltreated junk. So therefore killing parasites, viruses or detoxing all the accumulated waste requires a perfect metabolism. Age itself doesn't matter as long as there is a focus on getting back to a normal functionally. The more damage because of high nutrient deficiencies and cultivated wrong thought-patterns the longer the repair process. Inner physical & mental hygiene enables a clear bridge between Body Mind & Soul. Natural Science has a great potential in becoming a new Religion which allows to unfold self-belief instead idolatry. All the worshiping cults lack of UNCONDITIONAL love. For instance, the church burnt ancient libraries & "so-called" witches because they stimulated useful healing abilities and taught herbal knowledge. The inquisition is still in act.

Nowadays, every useful solution which doesn't help to maintain this slavery system get's ridiculed and or flagged as dangerous. Sad but true, even today's kids get induced with wrong impressions. This wide-spread natural xenophobia benefits greedy "BIG players" within this hostile to nature system. The collectives health shouldn't end up in a "so-called" chronic mess. Unison with Mother Nature is required for physical and psychological health. Cities serve as battery farm. They have it's artificial concepts and demands in order to maintain the control over the mass ready to believe in scarcity & all sorts of idols in the name of profit. A Continuation produces all kind of physical and psychological aliments. Nature can help us to help ourselves with opening the locked gates (including the famous Pineal Gland = Third Eye).

IF we continue to play this harmful game called the survival of the fittest, then we will not only contribute to the extinction of our species but also agree with the extermination of all lifeforms on Earth. A mindset of this quality doesn't contribute to the planetary awareness. I can't see how a hurry-up society busy with surviving day by day in order to achieve a good standing, immersed with materialism, believing in scarcity and politicians is able to calm down & find joy, important for the peace in the heart. A collective consensus is not a far-fetched fantasy. It can be accomplished by acknowledging on the essentials -> every lifeforms is an unique expression of the divine source. It should be forbidden to harm the universal free will which ensures the individual development.

The Golden Rule instead of the hilarious amount of paragraphs and regulations. Because Man has inherited the gift as a spiritual and moral being a framework based on the Golden Role, Common Sense & Spirituality would occur more naturally. Frankly, a little bit Yoga for in-between may bring up a short-term relaxation. Unfortunately our destructive habits, the blindness for available potentials and deafness to the faint voice within and clinging to beliefs, unnatural lifestyles (lack of balance) and last but not least negative emotions remain, more or less. The consequence is an ongoing burn-out which keeps producing all kind of "so-called" civilization diseases. Many of these are not known in "so-called" third world countries. It may be advisable to reflect on ourselves to find out why's for the global mess, ... Technology is cool and despite my love to Nature i don't advocate a relapse into the Middle Ages.

Yes, contributing something for society makes sense BUT getting forced into the working-poor class although many do possess of great talents in several subjects will not lift up the collectives mood. This is why Esoteric concepts get stunted to an alternative Religion. In short, soothing the soul while ignoring the obvious mess is like treating the symptoms. Curing a problem calls for willingness in reaching out to the roots of the cause. Joy, Balance, Gratitude, Free will and UNCONDITIONAL love are the essential basics for Spiritual Evolution. Everything else is just soothing cosmetics, after the motto: "don't care, go back to sleep". Most "so-called" civilization diseases - whether of physical or psychological matter - would magically vanish, within a short amount of time. Holistic Spirituality is flexible & spontaneous like Mother Nature. We, as the collective, can not enter the stages of Metamorphosis as long as we widely practice ignorance. I guess this should make sense for most of us.

Our body keeps signalizing with symptoms. The ailments show that the modern life lacks of Nature therefore consequently we don't have freedom and we hinder each other happiness by following indoctrinated information. "Gurus" who don't understand the importance of the needed essentials lack of a deeper awareness. Each soul is Teacher & Student the same time. Claiming to know everything is not possible without a state of Unity Consciousness. In the Meantime we can workaround this with cooperation. Healthy & calm minds no longer wouldn't be depended on artificial concepts of all sorts and able to open the Heart (the source of UNCONDITIONAL love), thus all what it takes to get a positively driven collective ready to end destructive habits and ready to make room for BIG changes.

Especially ridiculed outcasts like me (and the numbers are growing) would love to support to make & maintain this big shift come true. I believe that every soul loves to give, that's just a divine aspect coming from inside. Now, in order to trigger this, let's call it the divine flames of willpower, we need to expand our horizon. An ongoing hamster-wheel isn't game-changer. It only maintains a slavery system based on beliefs. A new system is required and with the advent of new, partly suppressed technology there will be no need for physical labor. The system of tomorrow will be not based on competition but cooperation. Everyone will freely give support from the bottom of heart.

The need for money (another belief) will cease to exist. Once we reached this new level of awareness it will be beneficial for the whole Planet. Spirituality and a close Relationship with Nature will become commonly practiced and Free Choice will become a highly respected birthright. Let's bid a farewell to scarcity, greed and catastrophic conflicts. :) Before i close this message i want to give hint for those with Forest phobia. Insects dislike the smell of cocoanuts oil. Just rub a few drops on both arms, legs and free shoulders. With a balanced nutrient & energetic signature (each Human body emits an electromagnetic field, literally a storage for all thoughts & emotions) they wouldn't recognize us as their pray. Alternatively take Supplements such B-Complex, Vitamin C, Cordyceps, D3 & OPC. The sun provides Vitamin D for free during the warm seasons, between 11 & 14 o'clock. If you are into sun gazing it might be recommendable to start with the morning sun. And of course, without 8-). ;)

Much Love
Nicola
Roberto Bazzurro (Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:42 pm)

Donate-> HERE
-

User avatar Austria
Nicola Alexandra Hajdu

Post by Nicola Alexandra Hajdu » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:02 pm

Hi everyone!

At 1:40 you will notice a german reversal saying "vielleicht noch nicht glücklich" which means "maybe not yet happy". If you compare this reversal with the spoken words in forward speech then we might find the link of meaning by a side by side comparsion, starting at the exact same time signature. In the forward speech, i consciously said: "It's very big i guess very old" while my unconscious revealed "vielleicht noch nicht glücklich". The reason for the subconscious mind to preferably communicate in German may have a well-known logical and also not so well-known Explanation based on holistics.

The logical reason has a very simple and easy agree-able sounding statement, which refers to my native-origin and birthplace/incarnation in Austria and thus German (previously Hungarian, because my Parents origin is the Hungarian Community and before the kindergarten & school i used to prefer my Parent's mother tongue over German) is my most-used language. Consequently this brings a possession in verbal and written skills because the little me got told "you have to because everybody speaks German here". That's why i had to get used with a language which i didn't liked in the first place.

The funny thing which puzzled my German teacher is that IF I WANTED i was able to write grammatically impeccable essays. As a downside the stories lacked of fantasy and dynamic, thanks to the subressive demand for positive school grades. My pure intention is Art, UNCONDITIONAL love & Creation. So therefore i can not function in a messed up & mind-controlled society, as it is. According to my view & feelings, ...a life with rigid patterns is like a pond clogged with dead fish.

How can this bring BRIGHT CHI ?!? Everyone, please do yourself a favor ad take this as homework. It might benefit your individual plus the collective's spiritual evolution. Just because our anciesters have agreed to a unnatural system with unhealthy lifestyles & Social constraints this doesn't mean it has to continue and rob potentials of the older, younger and future generations. Everythig within this system is based on regulations, conditions, superficial manners following induced stereotypes, programmed status-thinking along with the habits in hiding behind masks (roles). Last but not least idolitry and lack of self-belief indicates the "slave in mind".

This is not unusual that reverals may contain two or even more metaphors in several languages. And this leads to the holoistical reasonings. Each country has it's cultural roots, history, habits, beliefs and environment flair. All those attributes form our National consciousness. An incarneted soul doesn't have it because it is connected with the UNIverse. Literally all External influences just form the person of the Human vessel, which we play and learn to control by the Heart instead the conditioned Brain.

In other words, the country's collective has an impact on our behavior, decisions-making and articulation. Partly also the supressed memories & emotions from our childhood, which become our burden, wrong-doings and sympthoms of today. The consequences are our lessons to take on, in order to transform negative impacts in positive fruits. This requires honest reflections,
overcoming fear of the truth and the will to give up old habits and change the course. Dream interpretation of symbols, then hypnosis and or Reverse speech are just a few of the available crutches, which we can use for the meantime.

A higher awareness is/will be able to form reality out of a given desire, an idea and love. As long as the collective believes in things such technology, left-brain logic, money, politics etc... the ingredients remain which are used to paint our everyday's "reality". We also feel sudden twists & fluctuations in the collective's mood. Therefore the holistic concluation
as it follows:

My brain keeps receiving electromagnetic waves around the clock. This isn't just about Mother Earth's Schumann or our Solar system's vibrations. This is also true with receiving the Collective's accmulated knowledge & emotions. Despite our conditioned
belief in seperation and narrowminded viewing we are all connected with each other. Our subconsinous mind doesn't lie. It is connected with the divine truth = Universe. The higher our awareness the bigger the the perception. A blind one can't comprehend
colors unless he/she opens the eyes.

A bigger aspect of the true lies behind this and many other metaphors. This is a matter of choice between a life orientated after indoctrinated concepts, ideologies and beliefs or an adventurous journey blessed with liberating insights. Healing requires true knowledge residing in us. Bypassing the Consciousness mind's filtering is a tough challenge plus we fear what we don't comprehend yet. And many fear to let go of the arduously built worldview adapted to the system, in order to safe face (based POPularity, Narcism and scarcity), to protect from a mental apocalypsis and we try to please the crowd because we care for positive social standing because our Brain believes in dependency on the pack.

Constant anxiety and survival mode maintains a parasitic system. So my point is that our subconscious mind can mirror and bypass the webs of filters and blocking emotions.That's why i take my subconscious mind seriously regardless of whether it's about
Interpretation of dream symbols or reverse speech. The German phrase with "vielleicht noch nicht glücklich" may relate with what i thought & felt while i was looking at the tree, when i said "It's very big i guess very old", while i recorded
the video.

A different birthplace may bring a different language in reverse speech mode. You don't have to acquire a tool dedicated for Reverse Speech investigations. Try to get a Wave editor of your choice. It should allow you to set the pitch and timestretch.
In my case i used Propellerhead Reason, which is my favorite (D)igital (A)udio (W)orkstation for composing Music and manipulating sounds. Both Audio files are already timestrechted, taken from the soundtrack of the already presented video.
Feel free to check for yourself:

Example Forwardspeech
Example Reversespeech

It might be possible that you will eventually hear other reverals such: We are all safe, bei Licht (in Light), gewesen (been), ... The most The most frequent reverals is safe. In my other videos i often heard "ruhig" which translates "calm". My subconscious seems to express in a bilingually fashion. I believe that everyone's subconscious mind is multilingual. I didn't find a word in Hungarian yet but this doesn't mean it's excluded.

In the conscious language we shape our opinion based on current experiences, influences, stereotypes and beliefs. The deeper we dare to dive inside the lesser the filters & emotional blockades, so therefore the purer the quality of the discovered content. My post isn't about promoting Reverse Speech. The bottom line of my message is "dive deeper to reach a higher awareness". And the best place to get rid of all the available interruptions is to get grounded within Mother Nature.

I'm not into Wicca or any Alternative Religions. I try to break thewalls of misleading & distracting concepts to understand the confusing illusions. We intuitively keep looking for the truth. We long for the pure light inside, is the shortest hint that i can give.
Every so-called collapse carries a great opportunity. The immediate reaction rejects everything that may endanger the imposed worldview. This is a true fact for everyone.

Not a few worry about loosing ground under feet by letting go of the accustomed habits. Unlike a "fallen" Humanity a Forest has
been able to preserve the pure energy. So keeping in touch Nature (Housepets, Houseplants, walks in greenery,...) is benefical.
Animals & Plants can be caged & gen-manipulated but not disconnected from the divine essence. "As" a human being we purposely turned away from the divine origin. We continued to "eat" from the knowledge based on belief instead experience. The results can be seen over the world.

The positive side of all this is the liberating experience & profound feeling during the awakeing process. This is what makes part of
real Abundance. Recently i told to a forum member that i don't want to be referred as a Guru, nor do i want anyone to get depended on me because it just makes NO SENSE. Everyone is a fragment of the same source, what we call God, Prime Creator, Allah, ... Everyone is special and every soul has plenty of stories to tell. So therefore each of us holds a fragment of the truth. Together = UNCONDITIONAL love = complete knowledge = God.

We do know what we experience and this requires a deeper research and the freedom of spending time, focus, taking priorities and space for the interconnecting moments. We are used to get distracted by all kinds of OUTSIDE influciences. News, Mainstream, Videogames, Parties, Actionism, fulfilling goals based on society to reach a higher ladder for the sake of integration,... you get what i'm trying to say, there are millions of reasony why the focus isn't or only randomly directed to the Innerverse.

The OUTSIDE resources reveal what is not natural therefore not in resonance with our divine spirit. Each sensory organs is
connected with a Chakra. The so-called sixth-sense is the Third Eye = Pineal Gland. The life on Earth brings lessons and continues to provoke an individual and collective Spiritual Evolution. Before i forget, ...the Soul itself isn't bound by any concept of the Human world. This is coming from the Brain, which is the one & only manipulable section within the Human body system.

That's why Children are used to speak of themselves in the third person. The manipulative system then enforces the "I" to get access via the EGO = a state of limited awareness. Only then is it possible to pull out Divine & Conquer and beliefs in
promoted Entities, Concepts and Scarcity.

Much Love
Nicola

Donate-> HERE
-

User avatar Austria
Nicola Alexandra Hajdu

Post by Nicola Alexandra Hajdu » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:46 pm

Hi everyone!

Dancing on two parties the same time kind of exhaust me. Picking up an alternative which combines everything in one spot is very desirable. It is my nature to cherish flexibility and freedom, as much as possible. This message may be dedicated to my Donators of both communities (3d-8d-hunter & Spooky2) but also curious ones are always welcomed. :) Therefore i made the decision to reopen my Google+ account, to keep everyone uptodate about my projects: https://plus.google.com/u/0/106923266953565907578. I need to have a quick access and more editing features. My email remains the same as usual: nicola@nicola-hajdu.at.

Much Love
Nicola

Donate-> HERE
-